Depending on the PDF you open, you have to move forward through multiple pages, see different parts of the page, or change the magnification. There are many ways to navigate, but the following are commonly used:
- Next and Last. Select View, select Page Navigation.
The Next Page and Last Page buttons appear in the Page Navigation toolbar. Click on either of the two options to go to a particular Page.
Page layout. Select any of the following:
- Single Page. Displays one page at a time, with no portion on other pages visible.
- Continuous. Displays pages in a continuous vertical column that is one page wide.
- Two Pages. Displays each two-page spread with no portion of other pages visible.
- Two Pages Continuous. Displays facing pages side by side in a continuous vertical column.
- Separate Cover Page