Cancel an OfficeSuite subscription you bought from officesuite.com or Microsoft Store
How to cancel an OfficeSuite subscription you bought from OfficeSuite website
Important: Keep in mind that if you want to cancel or turn off recurring billing for a subscription, you need to have a MobiSystems account connected with your license.
1. Open an OfficeSuite App and click Account Menu.
2. Click Manage Account.
Note: If you are signed out of your account, after clicking Account menu, make sure you log in with the email address you used when purchasing your subscription or starting your trial.
3. Under Subscription & Purchases, click the subscription/trial you want to cancel.
4. Click Cancel Trial/Subscription.
Note: If you still do not see the Cancel button, check your subscription's origin. We do not handle billing for subscriptions that you purchased from other stores. See more info below.
5. Confirm your choice.
How to cancel an OfficeSuite subscription you bought from Microsoft Store
- Go to Services & subscriptions and sign in with the Microsoft account you used to purchase your subscription. It's important to use that account.
- Find your subscription and select Manage.Note: If you see Turn on recurring billing instead of a link that says Manage, this means your subscription is already set to expire on the date shown and you won't be automatically charged after this date. There's nothing further to do at this time and you can continue to use the product until the subscription expires.
- On the next page, select Cancel (or it might say Upgrade or Cancel, depending on your subscription type).
- Scroll through and follow the instructions on the page to proceed with cancellation. To view our complete cancellation policy, see Microsoft Store Terms of Sale.
For more information, please visit Microsoft Help
Cancel an OfficeSuite subscription you bought from Google Play or Amazon
How to cancel an OfficeSuite subscription you bought from Google Play
Important: When you uninstall the app, your subscription won't cancel.
- On your Android device, go to your subscriptions in Google Play.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
Tip: If you have a subscription with an app and the app gets removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be canceled. Your past subscriptions can’t be refunded, with some exceptions as specified in this article or in Google Play’s refund policies.
How to cancel an OfficeSuite subscription you bought from Amazon
Change, update, cancel, or turn off auto-renewals for subscriptions purchased from the Amazon Appstore app.
- Open the Amazon Appstore app.
- Tap My Apps.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Update your subscription as needed.
Note: If you turn off auto-renewal for a subscription, access continues until your current subscription period expires.
For more information, please visit Amazon Appstore Forum
Cancel an OfficeSuite subscription you bought from Apple Store
How to cancel an OfficeSuite subscription you bought from Apple Store
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. You might need to scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button. If there is no Cancel button or you see an expiration message in red text, the subscription is already canceled.
For more information, please visit Apple Help