OfficeSuite website or Microsoft Store
How to request a refund for OfficeSuite you bought from officesuite.com
If you are not satisfied with our Service, you can request a refund within 30 days as of its activation date ("30-Day Money-Back Guarantee") under the below conditions.
Plans purchased outside of the MobiSystems, PDF Extra, MobiDrive, or OfficeSuite sites, including, but not limited to, third parties` stores (Google, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Samsung, Huawei, etc.), marketplaces, affiliates, resellers, or partners, do not qualify for the 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. If you have bought our Service outside of the MobiSystems or OfficeSuite sites, please liaise with the marketplace where the purchase is made and ask about their return policy.
Any refunds will be applied to the same Account, to the same payment method used for the purchase. Service that has been performed or consumed is non-refundable.
How to request a refund for OfficeSuite you bought from Microsoft
- Sign in to your Microsoft Account.
- Select Payment & billing.
- Select Order history.
- Select the purchase then select Request a return.
For more information, please visit Microsoft Help
Google Play or Amazon
How to request a refund for OfficeSuite you bought from Google Play
If it’s been less than 48 hours since you bought an app or made an in-app purchase: You can request a refund through Google Play.
- Go to play.google.com.
- At the top right, click your Profile picture.
- Click Payments & subscriptions, Budget & order history.
- For the order you want to return, click Report a problem.
- Select the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you'd like a refund.
- Click Submit.
For more information, please visit Google Play Help
How to request a refund for OfficeSuite you bought from Amazon
When you return an item, your refund amount and refund method may vary. Check the payment method refunded and the status of your refund in Your Orders.
For more information, please visit Amazon Help
How to request a refund for OfficeSuite you bought from Apple
- Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund."
- Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
- Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit. If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription.
For more information, please visit Apple Support