Sometimes, you may want to zoom out of a Document to see more than one page. This can help you get a view of how things look as a collective, and can be helpful when you’re trying to arrange formatting and spacing with a top-down view. Here’s how to do it:
Note: This applies to OfficeSuite Documents for Windows.
Method 1: Using the zoom Slider
The easiest way to zoom out of a Word document is to use the zoom slider at the bottom-right corner of the Word window.
- You can click the minus (-) sign to zoom out by 10 percent increments.
- Or, you can use the slider vertically to zoom in and out.
- You can also click the percentage number next to the slider to open the Zoom dialog box, where you can choose a specific zoom level or option.
Method 2: Using Ctrl and scroll
You can also use your mouse scroll to zoom in and out. Hold down Ctrl and scroll your mouse wheel up or down to zoom out gradually.
Method 3: Using pinch-to-zoom
If you are using a touch screen or touchpad device, you can use the pinch-to-zoom functionality to zoom out of a Document.
- Zoom in and out by placing two fingers on the screen or touchpad and moving them closer together or farther apart.
- To zoom out, place two fingers on the screen or touchpad and pinch them together. To zoom in, do the opposite and separate your fingers.