Printing a file in OfficeSuite is a simple task that you can do in a few steps. For this guide, we will be using Documents, but the same steps can be applied to Sheets, Slides, and PDF. Please note that printing is a Premium feature.
Print on Windows
1. Open the document you want to print, and locate the Print option, found under File in the top ribbon.
2. Click on Print
3. You’ll then be given printing options
Copies - Choose how many copies you want to print by entering a number in the Copies box or using the up and down arrows.
Printer - Where you’ll select which printer you want to use. If you don’t see your printer, make sure it is connected and turned on, and click on Refresh to update the list of available printers.
Settings - Where you can choose to print the whole document, just one page, or a custom selection of pages.
Double or single sided printing
Orientation - Where you can select between portrait or landscape
Collated - Collated print option is a feature that lets you print multiple copies of a document in a specific order, such as page 1 to page 3 for each copy, instead of printing page 1 five times, then page 2 five times, and so on.
Size - Where you can choose between standard A4 and a range of other sizes depending on your needs.
Margins - To choose how close or far to the edges of your page you want the printout to be.
Page Setup - You can access margin and size settings here as well.
4. You can also press Ctrl + P to access the print options.
5. When you are ready to print, click on the Print button at the bottom of the dialog box. Your document will be sent to the printer and printed according to your settings.
Print on Android
1. Open the document you want to print, and locate the Home button, found at the top of of the ribbon.
2. Touch Home to open the dropdown menu, and select File.
3. Swipe left on the top ribbon to move the icons to the left, until you see the Print icon. Tap Print to be taken to your printing options.
4. Tap Print.
4. Touch Print.
Print on iOS
1. Open the document you want to print, and locate the options button, found at the top right of your screen.
2. Select Print from the dropdown menu, select your printer and parameters, and hit print.