To create an email:
- Click CTRL+N or click 'New Email' in the top left.
- If multiple email accounts are configured in OfficeSuite Mail, the From button appears and the account that will send the message is shown. To change the account, click From and pick the account.
- In the Subject box, type the subject of the message.
- Enter the recipients' email addresses or names in the To, Cc, or Bcc boxes, or click Add recepients to bring up your Address book.
Optionally, click Signatures to add a custom signature.
Click Attachments to add an attachment.
- After you finish composing your message, click Send.