Insert a shape in Sheets Windows
1. Open your Sheets file and click Insert.
2. Click Shape.
3. Click on the shape you want to insert.
4. Left-click where you want to position the shape in the Sheets file.
*drag the resizing points to adjust the position and size of the shape.
Insert a shape in Sheets Android
- In the Insert tab, tap Shape.
- Select the shape you want to insert.
Manipulate shapes or pictures
- To move a shape, select, then drag and drop it into position.
- To cut or delete a shape, select and tap on it. Tap Cut or Delete on the floating toolbar.
- To resize a picture, select it and drag a corner handle.